IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN....
Our dearest Mao might have retired from the showbiz for now, but he still has many fans and even in New York he has access to YouTube....
Therefore the tradition of the B-Day video project will carry on!
If you'd like to participate here are the details:
1. you can create ONE of the following:
- a photo message (panorama layout)
- fan art (panorama layout)
- a video message (30 sec. max in English or Japanese. Remember after two years in New York Mao's English should be quite good now, so English video greetings shouldn't be a problem)
Fan clubs can submit ONE fan club greeting in addition to the individual greetings of the members.
Example: a fan club of 10 people = 10 individual greetings + 1 fan club greeting
2. Any good wishes for Mao's future and birthday greetings are accepted, but please refrain from asking Mao to come back to the entertainment industry or from telling him how much you miss him.
Remember, we want to make him happy and put a smile on his beautiful face.
3. Send a picture of your favourite sweet dish in addition to your fanart or video greeting. It can be your favourite dessert, cake or a traditional sweet dish of your country.
The picture should be in horizontal layout and should say "Happy Birthday Mao" or something similar. And please add your name and country in one corner of the picture as well.
4. Send your B-Day message attached to a short email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- please put "Mao B-Day Project 2016" into the subject line.
5. Deadline: June 15th
6. For any questions please contact me via PM here on FB or on LJ or by sending your question to the email provided above.
This year's video will be edited by Eszter Andrea Yang-Kiss, the wonderful editor who already edited the "10th anniversary fan award" video for Dai-chan and myself and we hope that many of you will join this project again and make it once more a successful one.
Like in previous years the final video will be published on YouTube and we'll ask Mao's dad to inform Mao about this video and to give him the link, so that Mao gets see it like he has done in the past.
YOROSHIKU ONEGAI SHIMASU!!!!!